We are offering a fantastic new opportunity for an instructional designer to join our expanding development team. Your primary responsibility will be the development of new instructor-led e-learning and blended training courses. You will also be responsible for maintaining and updating the current suite of IT Governance courses.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with subject matter experts, the Head of Training and product managers to establish learning objectives, course structure and content.
- Designing course materials from start to finish, creating layouts, writing text, scripting multimedia content and sourcing/recommending images and interactive content to be included in modules.
- Managing and maintaining existing courses to ensure that information is accurate and up to date.
- Developing robust assessment modules to evaluate the effectiveness of learning content and validate that the learner has attained the desired outcomes of the module.
- Providing technical advice during learning development projects and recommending options to deliver compelling course content that enhances transfer and retention.
The right candidate for this role will have excellent attention to detail and quality, the ability to quickly grasp complex issues and commercial requirements, and a strong focus on usability and customer experience.
Remuneration: £30-£35k pa, depending on skills and experience
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB7