PREPWORKS is a global industry leader in computer adaptive learning and college and career readiness. Headquartered in Miami, Prepworks serves students and teachers across 26 states and 44 countries. With 27 national industry awards in educational software, Prepworks’ team works onsite in Miami and remotely across the country. Prepworks is seeking a Content Engineer (CE) to work under the supervision of a Senior Engineer to develop video scripts, practice questions, and the content for multimedia lessons. The CE will provide content expertise in the form of written scripts, paper or digital sketches, and questions with solutions. Video lesson and question item content will be developed in our custom Moodle system.
· B.S. Degree in Mathematics or related field
o Minor in a Social Science, History, or English a plus
o 3.0+ GPA
· Strong written, verbal, presentation and listening communication skills
· Meticulous and thorough in writing and editing
· Creative; able to present information in a variety of engaging ways
· Computer savvy: proficient in MS Office, quick to learn other basic applications
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work outside of the regularly scheduled work hours when necessary to meet project deadlines and work objectives.
· Desire and aptitude to learn new skills
· Ability to research and comprehend content standards and test item specifications in various fields including Mathematics, English Language Arts, Social Studies, etc.
· Strong team player
· Excellent organizational, scheduling and planning skills
· Ability to proofread and spot errors documents and multimedia presentations
· Some travel required
· Some teaching/tutoring background a plus
· Experience in edtech/tech
· Experience developing online courses or online instructional content
· Experience with graphic programs including: Photoshop, Illustrator, SnagIt, etc.
Salary range: $45,000-$60,000 DOE.
Excellent benefits package with PTO, health, vision, and dental.
Learn more about PREPWORKS at Prepworks.com
Please send your resume to email@example.com.