Tipping Point Solutions
Tipping Point Solutions seeks an experienced Moodle developer for contract employment to implement Moodle LMS onto an industry-focused education and training site. This project will require support in instituting and customizing a Moodle solution.
Install and Customize Moodle System.
Analyze eLearning business processes, procedures and user requirements to establish Moodle functionality requirements.
· Design the front-end user/student environment to in appearance and functionality.
· Design the back-end instructor/administrator environment for simple, efficient use.
Develop and/or implement the Moodle plug ins and modules to bring the platform to our planned functionality. These include but are not limited to:
· Single Sign on capability between Moodle platform and the main site
· Professional development tracking tools
· Gamification and progress tracking
· Reporting tools
Develop or install APIs between Moodle and other systems, including:
· Shopping cart software
· Single Sign on capability between Moodle and the main site
Train staff on administrative/technical details of Moodle’s functionality.
Experience designing, building, and troubleshooting a Moodle LMS platform (examples of previous work with Moodle strongly encouraged)
Strong conceptual, analytical, problem solving, decision making and planning skills
Strong knowledge of API development between Moodle and multiple systems
Experience with Drupal and Moodle content management systems
Denver area resident preferred but not required.