Could you write for ElearningWorld ?
How would you like to join our ElearningWorld contributors ?
We are currently looking for a couple of additional writers to contribute articles for ElearningWorld. Don’t be scared, enthusiasm is just as important as experience! However, here’s what we need…
- You are familiar with WordPress (our publishing platform)
- You are able to make one post each month
- You have a specific interest or interest areas – which can be Moodle, e-learning, H5P, SCORM, online education, instructional design, Storyline, web technologies, Educational Technology, or any associated areas
- Good level of written English, and an ability to write accurate, informative, and entertaining content
- Basic web graphics skills for manipulating images
ElearningWorld posts currently reach more than 150,000 subscribers, followers, and visitors across the web and social-networks. It’s a great opportunity to raise your profile across the sector, across the world!
If you are interested please send me a quick email briefly outlining your fit against the criteria above? stuart[AT]hrdnz.com
Latest posts by ElearningWorld Admin (see all)
- Moodle jobs: Seeking Moodle Admin – Contract – Remote – 29th May 2023
- Moodle theme render override last resort – 25th May 2023
- Learning quote of the week #230 – 24th May 2023