How would you like to join our ElearningWorld contributors ?
We are currently looking for a couple of additional writers to contribute articles for ElearningWorld. Don’t be scared, enthusiasm is just as important as experience! However, here’s what we need…
- You are familiar with WordPress (our publishing platform)
- You are able to make one post each month
- You have a specific interest or interest areas – which can be Moodle, e-learning, H5P, SCORM, online education, instructional design, Storyline, web technologies, Educational Technology, or any associated areas
- Good level of written English, and an ability to write accurate, informative, and entertaining content
- Basic web graphics skills for manipulating images
ElearningWorld posts currently reach more than 150,000 subscribers, followers, and visitors across the web and social-networks. It’s a great opportunity to raise your profile across the sector, across the world!
If you are interested please send me a quick email briefly outlining your fit against the criteria above? stuart[AT]hrdnz.com
- Moodle Educator Certificate course dates for next year – 8th November 2023
- Book your Moodle developers courses for next year – with discounts ! – 4th November 2023
- Angular NGRX synchronous subscriptions? – 24th September 2023