ElearningWorld writer – Justin Hunt
Meet Justin Hunt who occasionally writes for ElearningWorld … well, he is incredibly busy PoodLL’ing…Justin is an ex-pat Kiwi living for many years in Japan.
He is probably best known in the Moodle world for his PoodLL suite of plugins for Moodle – https://poodll.com
- Using Poodll students can record into assignments and quizzes, giving them opportunities to speak and to hear their own speaking.
- Go straight from webcam/mic to course content. Poodll enables busy teachers to produce great course materials fast.
- Respond to students submissions with your own voice. Students love it and it makes sense.
- PoodLL recorders and player are battle hardened in the classroom. Poodll technology is designed for teachers and students.
- Poodll takes care of the technical mumbo jumbo, so you can focus in doing great lessons and helping students learn.
Although Moodle 3.5 now has native audio and video recording available within the editor (meaning you can add these media anywhere you have the editor!) PoodLL does take the area of audio and video recording to a new level, and is particularly effective in language teaching situations.
Latest posts by ElearningWorld Admin (see all)