On the first day of each month we have a special one-time discount on a specific course…
This month we have a discount of 50% on the MoodleBites Mobile Moodle course.
This course will help you create outstanding courses for mobile delivery, and make you an expert using the Moodle mobile App !
Week 1, Communication for mobile
Here we explore the functions for communication in a Moodle mobile setting, and there are many of these, so understanding what works well, and when, is vital knowledge for teachers.
Week 2, Using Resources for mobile
Here we explore resources in Moodle and how best to use them in a mobile setting. With such a variety of options, an understanding of which work best for mobile, and why, and how you can improve them is essential.
- Using the Moodle Mobile App ‘offline’
Week 3, Using Moodle Activities for mobile
Here we explore the activities in Moodle. Exactly how Moodle activities work when users have a small screen mobile device, or are using the Moodle Mobile App takes some experience to get the best results.
- Glossary and Database
- Using SCORM objects
- Surveys and Choices
- The mobile Gradebook
Week 4, Using media for mobile
Providing multimedia content to mobile and smaller devices has a number of challenges This week we cover how to ensure your multimedia content works beautifully when delivered to mobile devices.
- Customising the Moodle Mobile App
- Images for mobile
- Audio for mobile
- Movies for mobile
- Moodle mobile availability plugin
- HTML5 and CSS
Conditions of this special offer are:
- This discount is only available for the course starting on 1st November 2018
- You must register for the course within 7 days of this offer (between 1st and 7th)
- When completing the registration form you must use the code: NOV201850%
- Invoice must be paid within 7 days using a Credit Card
The full course outline is available here
Watch out for another special discount on a specific course next month!
Latest posts by ElearningWorld Admin (see all)
- Client focus – Moodle used in international Institute of Studies – 18th October 2018
- Learning quote of the week – 17th October 2018
- Calling Moodle Theme designers and Mobile users – 15th October 2018