72 hours to register for discounted final courses during 2020…
1st October is the final start date for most MoodleBites online Moodle courses this year. You can register during the next 72 hours as a late entry.
- H5P + Moodle – master how to use H5P and Moodle together to create the best in interactive courses – 1st October HALF PRICE – $99 !
- MoodleBites for Teachers – currently HALF PRICE to support teachers isolated through COVID-19 pandemic – 1st October
- Moodle Educator Certificate (MEC) – the official Moodle certification for teachers using Moodle – 1st October
- MoodleBites for Course Designers – for teachers who know all the basics, but want to create outstanding courses – 1st October
- MoodleBites for Administrators – currently HALF PRICE to help administrators who may be much busier these days! – 1st October
- MoodleBites Theme Design Level 1 – learn how to tweak and customise Themes to make your Moodle site look amazing – 1st October (Level 2 starts 1st November)
- Moodle Server Administrator – for those who want to setup and manage their own server for Moodle – 1st October
- MoodleBites for Developers Level 2 for existing developers – 1st October. (Those new to development in Moodle can reference Developers Level 1 course outline).
Note that the four-week course MoodleBites for Mobile (mobile design and Moodle App design) starts on 1st November.
To register for any course simply go to www.moodlebites.com and choose “Register for a course” from the “Course outlines” menu.