Just 72 hours to register for final courses during 2021…
1st October is the final start date for most MoodleBites online Moodle courses this year. You can register during the next 72 hours as a late entry.
- H5P + Moodle – master how to use H5P and Moodle together to create the best in interactive courses – 1st October
- MoodleBites for Teachers – essential teachers course- 1st October
- Moodle Educator Certificate (MEC) – the official Moodle certification – 1st October
- MoodleBites for Course Designers – for teachers who want to create outstanding courses – 1st October
- MoodleBites for Administrators – the essential Moodle administrators course – 1st October
- MoodleBites Theme Design Level 1 – learn how to tweak and customise Themes to make your Moodle site look amazing – 1st October (Level 2 starts 1st November)
- Moodle Server Administrator – for those who want to setup and manage their own server for Moodle – 1st October
- MoodleBites for Developers Level 2 for existing developers – 1st October. (Those new to development in Moodle can reference Developers Level 1 course outline).
Note that the four-week course MoodleBites for Mobile (mobile design and Moodle App design) starts on 1st November.
To register for any course simply go to www.moodlebites.com and choose “Register for a course” from the “Course outlines” menu.