The perfect course for people wanting to run their own Moodle server…
MoodleBites Server Administrator is a structured and facilitated programme of eight Moodle courses (weeks) which you can access for the full period of eight weeks.
Each course contains approximately 2-4 hours work, although this varies depending on your experience with Moodle, servers in general, and how much extension work you wish to complete.
- Setting up your test environment
- Installing required services
- Getting Moodle installed and functioning
- Building for speed !
- Server security
- Backup and Monitoring
- Moodle specific security and performance
- Hardening and tweaking your server
Designed for ‘just in time’ training, for busy administrators needing flexibility, and those new to server administration.
Refer to the full course outline to see what this course covers !