This course is designed for people who are running their own Moodle server, or want to / need to in the future.
If you would like to understand more about how to successfully setup, manage, maintain, secure, and upgrade the server environment for Moodle then this is the course for you – and it’s completely online and asynchronous to fit in with, and around, your busy schedule.
MoodleBites Server Administrator is a structured programme of eight Moodle courses (weeks). Each course contains approximately 2-4 hours work, although this varies depending on your experience with Moodle, servers in general, and how much extension work you wish to complete.
The course covers topics such as:
- Setting up your test environment
- Installing server services
- Getting Moodle up-and-running
- Building for speed
- Moodle and server security
- Backup and monitoring
- Hardening and tweaking your server
Developed by HRDNZ (Certified Moodle Partner since 2006) and facilitated by senior server administrators, the full course outline is available here:
Next available start date is 1st October – so register now and don’t miss out !
- Moodle Educator Certificate course dates for next year – 8th November 2023
- Book your Moodle developers courses for next year – with discounts ! – 4th November 2023
- Angular NGRX synchronous subscriptions? – 24th September 2023