Client focus: Learning Support Network
This month we look at an innovate learning support network for teachers.
The Learning Support Network (LSN) is a project from Massey University, Centre for Teaching and Learning, in New Zealand.
The LSN Moodle site is the central location for learning support coordinators and SENCO throughout New Zealand to connect, communicate and collaborate with each other online and offline, providing a national repository of resources for members to co-create, curate and evaluate.
The site is build around 4 ‘hubs’
- Hub 1 – The open network (anyone in New Zealand can use this)
- Hub 2 – The member network
- Hub 3 – Professional learning
- Hub 4 – Formal network
Read more at https://www.elearningworld.org/portfolio/learning-support-network/
Latest posts by ElearningWorld Admin (see all)
- Moodle jobs: Seeking Moodle Admin – Contract – Remote – 29th May 2023
- Moodle theme render override last resort – 25th May 2023
- Learning quote of the week #230 – 24th May 2023