Do you listen to podcasts?
We are about to re-launch our ElearningWorld podcast…
Leading up to the relaunch of our ElearningWorld podcast we wonder how many people actually listen to podcasts, and how?
Do you listen to podcasts:
- To relax, or help you sleep?
- While travelling on the bus / train / car to work?
- At the gym?
- While gardening?
We are also wondering about the length of podcasts.
I listne to a great podcast called Stuff You Should Know, and they recently started a short stuff seres – just around 15 minutes each episode. I really like this format, as it means I don’t run out of time and have unfinished episode building up!
Do you think a shorter 15 minute type ElearningWorld podcast would work well for you?
Give us some feedback please!
Latest posts by ElearningWorld Admin (see all)
- Moodle jobs: Seeking Moodle Admin – Contract – Remote – 29th May 2023
- Moodle theme render override last resort – 25th May 2023
- Learning quote of the week #230 – 24th May 2023