How would you like to be a contributor for ElearningWorld?
We are currently looking for a couple of new writers to contribute articles for ElearningWorld. Don’t be scared … enthusiasm counts more than experience! Here’s what we need…
- You are familiar with WordPress (our web publishing platform)
- You are able to make one post each month
- You have a specific interest or interest areas – which could be Moodle, e-learning, H5P, SCORM, online education, instructional design, web technologies, Educational Technology, or any associated areas
- Great level of written English and an ability to write accurate, informative and entertaining content
- Basic web graphics skills
It’s a good addition to your CV or resume, and ElearningWorld posts reach more than 100,000 subscribers, followers, and visitors !
If you are interested just send me a quick email briefly outlining your fit against the criteria above: stuart[AT]hrdnz.com