We thought it might be nice to share some statistics.
I thought it might be interesting to share the current readership of ElearningWorld. These figures are not intended to be exact (because they change every day of course), but just provide an indicative feel for who ElearningWorld is reaching, and where. From our WordPress stats
- More than 750 posts
- More than 350 comments
- 50,000+ visitors
- 80,000+ views
- Almost 700 WordPress followers / subscribers
You may not actually be accessing the ElearningWorld website(?), but instead using one of the associated social-networking media channels:
- Our Mobile App – approximately 500 users
- Facebook – 5,600 followers / 5,500 Likes
- Twitter – around 700 followers
- LinkedIn – around 2,500 followers
- Pinterest + YouTube – around 2,500 subscribers and 450,000 views.
So in very rough terms, each post on ElearningWorld is reaching around 50,000+ viewers, and 9,000 subscribers/followers.
How do you follow ElearningWorld, and why?