Meet ElearningWorld contributor Stuart.
Stuart is well recognised for his involvement in education and e-learning for many years.
Here on ElearningWorld he writes mainly about Moodle, H5P, SCORM, Linux, and other e-learning related topics. A qualified graphic designers, and having worked as a teacher in Further and Higher education for 10 years, he moved into a more commercial environment with various training centres.
- Managing Director of HRDNZ (official certified Moodle Partner).
- Cert.Ed. (Post 16)
- Microsoft Office Master
- BA(Hons) Professional Development
- MBA International Business
- Created and managed the Moodle Course Creator Certificate (MCCC)
- Setup and manages ElearningWorld
Stuart loves meeting people ‘for real’ (not just online) and finds the interaction and sharing at conference a huge motivator in a largely online life. He has presented at Moodle Moots and e-learning conferences worldwide including:
- Moodle Moot Australia – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Cairns, Perth
- iMoot (online global conference) 2011-2017
- Moodle Moot Canada – Edmonton and Vancouver
- Moodle Moot US – Goshen (keynote), Oklahoma, LA, San Francisco
- Moodle Moot Spain – Madrid and Barcelona
- Moodle Majlis Oman (keynote)
- Moodle Moot Italy – Rome and Livorno
- Moodle Moot Romania (keynote)
- Moodle Moot Greece and Crete
- Moodle Moot Philippines (keynote)
- H5PCon Melbourne
- LearnX Australia
- Organised the New Zealand Moodle Moot for the past 10 years.
Stuart has an unusual skills combination of being a qualified teacher, a graphic designer, a technologist, and a business man, which see him in high demand for e-learning projects consultancy.