Final dates for online Moodle courses this year…
The final start dates for MoodleBites online Moodle courses are here, with just enough time to register and enrol starting now, including:
- MoodleBites for Teachers – currently HALF PRICE to support teachers isolated through COVID-19 pandemic – 1st October
- Moodle Educator Certificate (MEC) – the official Moodle certification for teachers using Moodle – 1st October
- MoodleBites for Course Designers – for teachers who know all the basics, but want to create outstanding courses – 1st October
- H5P + Moodle – master how to use H5P and Moodle together to create the best in interactive courses – 1st October
- MoodleBites for Administrators – currently HALF PRICE to help administrators who may be much busier these days! – 1st October
- MoodleBites Theme Design Level 1 – learn how to tweak and customise Themes to make your Moodle site look amazing – 1st October (Level 2 starts 1st November)
- Moodle Server Administrator – for those who want to setup and manage their own server for Moodle – 1st October
- MoodleBites for Developers Level 2 for existing developers – 1st October. (Those new to development in Moodle can reference Developers Level 1 course outline).
Note that the four-week course MoodleBites for Mobile (mobile design and Moodle App design) starts on 1st November.
To register for any course simply go to www.moodlebites.com and choose “Register for a course” from the “Course outlines” menu.