This unique course starts you o your Moodle developer journey…
The MoodleBites for Developers Level 1 is an 8 week course and will give you all the basics you need to start on your Moodle development journey.
Created and facilitated by HRDNZ developers (Certified Moodle Partner since 2006), this course is unique in providing you with the knowledge and support to really get started and build your foundation skills.
After successfully completing this course
- You will be able to create new plugins from templates or from existing plugins.
- You will be able to create renderers and Mustache templates to display content.
- You will be able to use the main Moodle APIs Forms, Database, Navigation, Events.
- You will be able to write Atto plugins using YUI, and write simple AMD modules.
- You will understand important aspects of the Moodle API including internationalisation, capabilities and roles, and legacy code for outputting HTML.
The course is 8 weeks long, completely online and asynchronous. This specialist technical course only runs twice a year, so register early.
MoodleBites for Developers Level 1 (course outline).