Mini Moodle Magic – Teachers can check students completion
Did you know a Teacher can mark Students activity tracking as complete?
From Moodle 3.4, a teacher can mark an activity complete on behalf of a student from the Activity completion report if they have the capability Override activity completion (this is enabled by default for the Teacher role).
If you would like to use this feature, but you don’t see an ‘Activity completion’ option when setting up course activities and sections…
- Check your site is using Moodle 3.4 or higher (remember this was only released at the end of 2017)
- Ensure the setting is enabled in your course >Settings
- If you don’t see the settings, check with your Moodle site administrator that completion tracking is enabled in Site administration > Advanced features.
- Moodle 4.0 – 15th May 2022
- Moodle 4.0 other highlights – 14th May 2022
- Moodle 4.0 Accessibility – 9th May 2022
One thought on “Mini Moodle Magic – Teachers can check students completion”
Nice! I can see this being very helpful when there are connectivity issues especially if students are in very rural areas.