Did you know a Teacher can mark Students activity tracking as complete?
From Moodle 3.4, a teacher can mark an activity complete on behalf of a student from the Activity completion report if they have the capability Override activity completion (this is enabled by default for the Teacher role).
If you would like to use this feature, but you don’t see an ‘Activity completion’ option when setting up course activities and sections…
- Check your site is using Moodle 3.4 or higher (remember this was only released at the end of 2017)
- Ensure the setting is enabled in your course >Settings
- If you don’t see the settings, check with your Moodle site administrator that completion tracking is enabled in Site administration > Advanced features.
Latest posts by Stuart Mealor (see all)
- Final time to register for first 2018 MoodleBites courses – 15th January 2018
- SSL Certificates and Moodle – 14th January 2018
- Moodle plugin of the month – Gapfill – 12th January 2018