Mid-year madness with lots of courses starting on 1st June…
There are a number of online Moodle courses starting 1st June, which gives you enough time to register and enrol starting now, including:
- MoodleBites for Teachers – currently HALF PRICE to help teachers isolated through COVID-19 pandemic
- Moodle Educator Certificate (MEC) – the official Moodle certification for teachers using Moodle
- MoodleBites for Course Designers – for teachers who know all the basics, but want to create outstanding courses
- H5P + Moodle – master how to use H5P and Moodle together to create the best in interactive courses
- MoodleBites for Administrators – currently HALF PRICE to help administrators who may be much busier these days !
- MoodleBites Theme Design Level 1 – learn how to tweak and customise Themes to make your Moodle site look amazing
- Moodle Server Administrator – for those who want to setup and manage their own server for Moodle
Also note that MoodleBites for Developers Level 1 starts on 1st July.
To register for any course just go to www.moodlebites.com and choose “Register for a course” from the “Course outlines” menu.
- Moodle Educator Certificate course dates for next year – 8th November 2023
- Book your Moodle developers courses for next year – with discounts ! – 4th November 2023
- Angular NGRX synchronous subscriptions? – 24th September 2023