Have you updated your Moodle Mobile App to 3.5?
Released on 25th June 2018 the new Moodle Mobile 3.5 App has a couple of super new features, largely aimed at improvements to assist students and teachers using the App.
- Note that the Moodle Mobile App has now been re-branded as just Moodle – if you are getting it on your phone it’s fairly obvious it’s a mobile app right?!
- Moodle 3.5 Choice activity results display is now supported.
- Improved support for Vimeo embedded videos.
- Administrators have a greater control of how the app is used, and can disable the offline mode and the download course options.
- Course images display on the course overview. Course images is a new feature in Moodle 3.5, so your Moodle site will need to be running Moodle 3.5 to see these (this post main image shows how it looks on the Mobile App now).
- Finally, it’s now easier to move between course sections (Topics or Weeks) using a dialog box below.
Latest posts by Stuart Mealor (see all)
- Moodle Mobile App 3.5 – two major new features – 14th July 2018
- Moodle plugin of the month – Cohort membership based on Profile field – 12th July 2018
- Moodle Atto editor update YouTube movie – 7th July 2018