On the first day of each month we have a special one-time discount on a specific online course…
This month we have a discount of 20% on the MoodleBites Theme Design course.
If you are interested in Moodle Theme development, but do not have a background in development, experience with php, or knowledge of adapting Moodle Themes, then this short course is for you! It will give you a gentle introduction to Moodle Theme development, and provide a solid grounding should you wish to progress further.
This course is 3 weeks in duration, asynchronous, and completely online. Each week contains approximately 2-4 hours work, although this varies depending on your experience with Moodle and themes in general, and how much extension work you wish to complete.
The course is focused on adapting existing Themes (standard Themes including Boost). After successfully completing this course:
- You will understand how Moodle Themes really work.
- You will be able to customise existing Themes.
- You will be able to use simple debugging tools.
- You will understand important aspects of the Moodle Theme development and testing process.
There are no live sessions, but participants are encouraged to participate in forums and to share their practical work for others to see and learn from.
Conditions of this special offer are:
- This discount is only available for the course starting on 1st February 2019
- You must register for the course within 24 hours of this offer
- When completing the registration form you must enter the code: MBTDFEB2019
- Invoice must be paid within 24 hours using a Credit Card
The full course outline is available here
Watch out for another special discount on a specific course next month!
- Moodle Educator Certificate course dates for next year – 8th November 2023
- Book your Moodle developers courses for next year – with discounts ! – 4th November 2023
- Angular NGRX synchronous subscriptions? – 24th September 2023