We are seeking a new co-host for the free Moodle podcast…
Are you already listening to the free Moodle podcast on iTunes or SoundCloud?
- Are you a podcast fan?
- Are you knowledgeable about Moodle and other e-learning and EdTech topics?
- Are you a native English speaker (or have a clear English speaking voice)?
- Do you have an hour a month spare for recording?
If you can answer yes to all the above questions, then maybe you can be the next co-host of the free Moodle podcast!
You don’t need any special equipment or technology (we use Skype), just a good internet connection, high quality microphone, and headphones. Oh, and you need a quiet environment during the recording 😉
Email me: stuart[at]hrdnz.com
Please include some short bullet points indicating half a dozen topics you would be interested in discussing during podcast episodes 🙂
Latest posts by Stuart Mealor (see all)
- Graphics applications for your LMS – 21st February 2019
- Does your Moodle site say “Too many users” when enrolling? – 19th February 2019
- Moodle plugin of the month – Simple Clock – 12th February 2019