Your feedback for ElearningWorld writers
Here’s an opportunity for you to feedback directly to ElearningWorld writers and managers!
We would really like your feedback on ElearningWorld. The project is now into it’s second full year, and is doing well, and we have some cool new ideas, but we want to give YOU the chance to have input too.
- What works well?
- What doesn’t work well?
- Do you prefer the WordPress site, the Facebook feed, the Twitter feed, the Linkedin feed?
- Do you use the Categories and Tags to find related articles?
- Do you use the ElearningWorld mobile App?
- If so, do you like the push notifications?
What would you like to see us do differently at ElearningWorld?
We are interested in any and all feedback, whether positive or negative, so we can can continue to improve moving into next year. Just leave your comments here (they can be anonymous or fake of course if you wish).
- Moodle 4.0 – 15th May 2022
- Moodle 4.0 other highlights – 14th May 2022
- Moodle 4.0 Accessibility – 9th May 2022