We are looking for new enthusiastic writers for ElearningWorld!
- Are you a Moodle enthusiast?
- Do you love EdTech?
- Enjoy sharing what you know?
- Familiar with WordPress?
- Have an unusual specialism?
If you can answer yes to the questions above, maybe you can be a writer for ElearningWorld?
We are seeking enthusiastic and knowledgeable writers to contribute articles for ElearningWorld. It doesn’t have to be a lot, we aim for one article each month. And they don’t have to be huge – it’s more important that articles are interesting, relevant, informative, and timely.
- Maybe you are really interesting in using technology to teach science?
- Perhaps you know Articulate backwards?
- Do you integrate Moodle, Facebook and Twitter in interesting ways?
Whatever your areas of interest and experience are, they might fit nicely into the wider group of writers we have, and help raise your profile too.
Email stuart[AT]hrdnz.com if you are interested 🙂
Briefly outline what you are into, and the types of articles you might contribute.
Latest posts by Stuart Mealor (see all)
- Moodle in 2032 (part 2 of 2) – 19th January 2019
- Version 3.6 of Moodle App available now – 18th January 2019
- Moodle plugin of the month – Flash Apocalypse report – 12th January 2019