ElearningWorld international writers
Want to know why ElearningWorld is becoming the ‘go to’ place for e-learning now?
The answer is pretty simple. It’s the quality and diversity of our headline writers and contributors.
You can disregard the post image of a typewriter(!), I don’t think any of our contributors use those now, lol. But it is a nice retro image 🙂
So we thought it would be nice to summarise the locations of our main current writers…
- Catherine Duncan – Australia
- Gareth Barnard – England
- Tish Kirkland – New Zealand
- John Allen – United Arab Emirates (Canadian)
- Ben Kahn – USA
- Richard Jones – New Zealand (English)
- Ruth Horak – Denmark
- Anna Krassa – Greece
- Scott Huntley – Australia (Canadian)
- Eduardo Lina – Israel (Israeli / Argentinian)
- Stuart Mealor – New Zealand (English)
That’s a very international line-up !
But I do notice that Africa and Eastern Europe are not represented, so it would be awesome if we can find some writers from those regions … maybe it’s you!? If so, please get in touch with me 🙂
- Moodle 4.0 – 15th May 2022
- Moodle 4.0 other highlights – 14th May 2022
- Moodle 4.0 Accessibility – 9th May 2022