How would you like to be a contributing writer for ElearningWorld?
We are currently looking for a couple of new writers to contribute articles for ElearningWorld. Don’t be scared, enthusiasm counts more than experience! Here’s what we need…
- You are familiar with WordPress (our publishing platform)
- You are able to make one post each month
- You have a specific interest or interest areas – which can be Moodle, e-learning, online education, web technologies, Educational Technology, or any associated areas
- Good level of written English and an ability to write accurate, informative and entertaining content
- Basic web graphics skills
ElearningWorld posts currently reach more than 50,000 subscribers, followers, and visitors.
If you are interested why not send me a quick email briefly outlining your fit against the criteria above? stuart[AT]hrdnz.com