ElearningWorld – new writers wanted
How would you like to be a contributing writer for ElearningWorld?
We are currently looking for a handful of new writers to contribute articles for ElearningWorld. Don’t be scared, enthusiasm is just as important as experience! Here’s what we need…
- You are familiar with WordPress (our publishing platform)
- You are able to make one post each month
- You have a specific interest or interest areas – which can be Moodle, e-learning, H5P, SCORM, online education, instructional design, Storyline, web technologies, Educational Technology, or any associated areas
- Good level of written English and an ability to write accurate, informative and entertaining content
- Basic web graphics skills
ElearningWorld posts currently reach more than 100,000 subscribers, followers, and visitors across the web and social-networks. It’s a great opportunity to raise your profile across the sector, across the world!
If you are interested please send me a quick email briefly outlining your fit against the criteria above? stuart[AT]hrdnz.com
- Moodle 4.0 – 15th May 2022
- Moodle 4.0 other highlights – 14th May 2022
- Moodle 4.0 Accessibility – 9th May 2022