Latest statistics on ElearningWorld readership.
Now and again we share the current readership of ElearningWorld. These figures are not intended to be exact (because they change every day of course), but do provide an overall snapshot for who ElearningWorld is reaching, and where. From our WordPress stats
- Approaching 1,200 posts
- Approximately 600 comments
- 75,000+ visitors during 2020
- More than 125,000 views
- More than 500 WordPress followers / subscribers (see below for social-network figures)
You may not actually be accessing the ElearningWorld website(?), but instead using one of the associated social-networking media channels:
- Our Mobile App – 500+ users
- Facebook – around 7,500 followers with 9,000 Likes
- Twitter – 800+ followers
- LinkedIn – around 2,500 followers
- Pinterest + YouTube – 2,600+ subscribers and 550,000 views.
So in very rough terms, each post on ElearningWorld is reaching in excess of 100,000 viewers, and there are more than 9,000 subscribers and followers.
How do you follow ElearningWorld, and why?