First courses in 2020 for Moodle 3.8
Are you back to work yet? Looking for a great course to kick-off 2020?
We hope you had a great Christmas and New Year break. Many of the HRDNZ MoodleBites courses start on 1st February – so don’t delay and make sure you register early as most courses have strict limits on numbers !
- MoodleBites for Teachers – the essential starting point for any teacher using Moodle
- MoodleBites Educator Certificate (MEC) – the official Moodle certification track
- MoodleBites for Course Designers – taking teachers to advanced levels of Moodle course design
- MoodleBites for Administrators – the course every Moodle administrator should take
- MoodleBites Server Administrator – for people running their own Moodle server
- MoodleBites Theme Design Level 1 – for tweaking your site appearance and theme
- MoodleBites for Developers Level 1 – a gentle start to Moodle code development
Latest posts by Stuart Mealor (see all)
- Moodle 4.0 – 15th May 2022
- Moodle 4.0 other highlights – 14th May 2022
- Moodle 4.0 Accessibility – 9th May 2022