Did you know you can licence MoodleBites for Teachers courses to run on your own Moodle site?
If you are a larger organisation it can be a great option to consider licencing MoodleBites courses from HRDNZ (Certified Moodle Partner since 2006).
What does this mean?
In simple terms, you purchase the MoodleBites for Teachers courses and can then install them on your own Moodle server, and then use them for staff training as and when you require.
Benefits of licensing MoodleBites for your organisation include:
- Highly cost-effective – you can provide the courses to as many staff as you want.
- Totally flexible – you can reorganise course content if you wish – everything is editable by you.
- Immediate availability – courses are available to you within 48 hours of purchase, so you can have the courses up-and-running in less than a week!
- White label – the courses do not have an branding – so they look like your original content.
- Up-to-date – based on a currently supported Moodle version.
There are also options to:
- Have one of our facilitators help with restoring courses, and even helping facilitate the first courses.
- Access updated versions of the courses with the new releases of Moodle.
Interested? Find out full details here.