We’ve been doing some work on our free public YouTube Channel recently – and Teresa is creating some awesome new movies for our Moodle courses.
Some statistics that I found interesting are:
- 154,811 views !
- 95% of these views were on a computer
- 4% of these views were on mobile devices
- 173,233 minutes watched in the last 12 months
- The top six locations for views are USA, Australia, UK, Canada, New Zealand, and India.
- 216 Like and 8 Dislikes for movies (dislikes were all made without comments or referred to the level of background music, which we have reduced in the new movies)
- 71 Comments
- 1,062 Subscribers
- 219 added our channel to their favourites
- Subscribers are 61% male and 39% female
Note that we will continue to keep this channel simple and effective – we do not opt into adverts etc. (even though this might produce a small amount of income) because we want the channel to be professional and useful for others
Latest posts by Stuart Mealor (see all)
- Tech Talk – Moodle Messages table clean-up – 19th July 2018
- Moodle Mobile App 3.5 – two major new features – 14th July 2018
- Moodle plugin of the month – Cohort membership based on Profile field – 12th July 2018