Interactive H5P – Using Big Blue Button in Moodle
Try this interactive H5P mini training activity.
During the past few months we’ve added Big Blue Button video-conference functionality to many Moodle sites.
Big Blue Button is similar in function and features to Zoom. The main difference are:
- More directly integrated into Moodle, via a plugin, with Calendar events etc.
- More secure and private – only available to students in courses
- More configurable – e.g. pricing and features can be tailored to clients exact needs
I created an H5P interactive resource as part of the training for this.
The idea being that teachers can run through the H5P presentation, view screenshots and notes, answer some questions, and get up-to-speed with Big Blue Button in Moodle.
I’ve released this under Creative Commons license, so feel free to use it with your own Moodle staff, or just for your personal reference 🙂
- Moodle 4.0 – 15th May 2022
- Moodle 4.0 other highlights – 14th May 2022
- Moodle 4.0 Accessibility – 9th May 2022