In EdTech Review blog we can found the next definition:
- Is open-minded and mindful of alternatives
- Desires to be, and is, well-informed
- Judges well the credibility of sources
- Identifies reasons, assumptions, and conclusions
- Asks appropriate clarifying questions
- Judges well the quality of an argument, including its reasons, assumptions, evidence, and their degree of support for the conclusion
- Can well develop and defend a reasonable position regarding a belief or an action, doing justice to challenges
- Formulates plausible hypotheses
- Plans and conducts experiments well
- Defines terms in a way appropriate for the context
- Draws conclusions when warranted – but with caution
- Integrates all of the above aspects of critical thinking
You are invited to watch this youtube video
I’ve worked with HRDNZ for many years, and translate MCCC to Spanish, and coordinate Spanish language candidates and other Spanish speaking Moodle Partners.
I’m proud to be a PHM (Particularly Helpful Moodler) recognised by the Moodle.org community for my contributions to the Forums.