Who’s reading, and how, and where?
Half way through 2020, one of the most unusual years in recent times, I thought it might be useful to understand a little about who is reading ElearningWorld, and through what channels.
So, here are the basic statistics as they stand right now:
- www.elearningworld.org site (this WordPress site)
- 80,000+ visitors
- Just over 150,000 views
- 500+ subscribers via email and in WordPress itself
- Facebook followers just a little over 7,000 people (with a little under 7,000 Likes)
- Twitter followers just over 1,000
- Linkedin followers around 1,200
- HRDNZ YouTube channel just over half a million views with around 2,500 subscribers
Is this good?
It’s not a commercial site selling a product, it’s more following the old BBC mantra of “Inform, educate, and entertain.” So in a way, we are not trying to reach everyone, just the right people; the people who will be most interested, and benefit the most.
However, if you are a SEO expert, familiar with WordPress, and have a little time to spare (and don’t want to be a writer), maybe you could help us out and help make the site more visible? Let me know – stuart[AT]hrdnz.com.