Our final online Moodle courses for 2017 start on 1st October (next courses start 1st February 2018 as we update everything during Dec+Jan).There are courses for teachers, designers, administrators and developers !
All courses are 100% online and asynchronous, and facilitated by some of the leading “Moodlers” around the world including Justin Hunt (PoodLL creator), Gareth Barnard (Essential Theme developer), and Stuart Mealor (Moodle certification manager).
You can find the fees and course outlines by using the links 🙂
- MoodleBites for Teachers
- Moodle Course Creator Certificate (MCCC)
- MoodleBites for course designers (advanced)
- MoodleBites for Administrators
- MoodleBites Theme Design
- MoodleBites MySQL reporting
- MoodleBites for Developers (Level 2)
Latest posts by Stuart Mealor (see all)
- Moodle Tech Tip: Strange Moodle behaviour after upgrade? Check plugins! – 19th April 2018
- Moodle plugin of the month – HTML block for Cohorts – 12th April 2018
- Moodle Tech Tip: Removing old Themes – 8th April 2018