Our final online Moodle courses for 2017 start on 1st October (next courses start 1st February 2018 as we update everything during Dec+Jan).There are courses for teachers, designers, administrators and developers !
All courses are 100% online and asynchronous, and facilitated by some of the leading “Moodlers” around the world including Justin Hunt (PoodLL creator), Gareth Barnard (Essential Theme developer), and Stuart Mealor (Moodle certification manager).
You can find the fees and course outlines by using the links 🙂
- MoodleBites for Teachers
- Moodle Course Creator Certificate (MCCC)
- MoodleBites for course designers (advanced)
- MoodleBites for Administrators
- MoodleBites Theme Design
- MoodleBites MySQL reporting
- MoodleBites for Developers (Level 2)
Latest posts by Stuart Mealor (see all)
- Using an iPad for real, part 3 – Apps – 14th September 2019
- Moodle plugin of the month – Buttons course format – 12th September 2019
- Linux for new users part 4 – dates – 9th September 2019