This year’s iMoot online Moodle conference has been a huge success.
We’ve had a number of people that work with us presenting:
- Richard talking about effective facilitation
- Tabitha & Miriam talking about course rollover and templates
- William talking about calculation in the Database module
- Paula talking about inspire uses for the Glossary activity
And of course there were lots of valuable sessions by other Moodlers from around the world too !
I particularly enjoyed Shane Elliott discussing Moodle security, and Tim Hunt talking about the use of the Quiz at the UK Open University.
I’ve got a list of around 6 more sessions to watch (the one’s that I was asleep for!) – that’s what happens when you get 4 days of 24 hour content !
Latest posts by Stuart Mealor (see all)
- Moodle plugin of the month – Cohort to course Group – 12th August 2018
- Lost in translation – 8th August 2018
- Link to a specific Glossary entry in Moodle – 5th August 2018