This post is different from the past, in that it’s a screencast! I’ll show off some of the new user interface features of the forthcoming Moodle 4.0, along with what I’ve been doing in my contributed work that compatible with it.
When I say ‘put any thoughts in the comments’, I mean here and not on YouTube.
I am independent from organisations mentioned and am in no way talking or writing for or endorsed by them.
Names / logos can be trademarks of their respective owners. Please review their websites for details.
The information presented in this article is written according to my own understanding, there could be technical inaccuracies, so please do undertake your own research.
The screen cast is from Firefox 96.0 on Ubuntu 20.04.
Note: The images of the ducks as shown in the screencast and the ‘Blue Tit’ above are my own, please don’t use without my permission.
- Moodle – github.com/moodle/moodle
- Collapsed Topics – github.com/gjb2048/moodle-format_topcoll/tree/master
- Foundation theme – github.com/gjb2048/moodle-theme_foundation/tree/master
- Theme Selector block – github.com/gjb2048/moodle-block_theme_selector/tree/master
- Course Index block – github.com/gjb2048/moodle-block_course_index/tree/master
What do you think? Please let me know in the comments.