Moodle plugin of the month – Enrol stats
A Moodle plugin that reports the Enrolment statistics of your site.
This simple plugin displays an Enrolment statistics list, that can be viewed by site admin or by a user who has capability at the Category level, with a Category drop down filter.
Once installed, the Moodle site administrator can see the report in:
Site administration > Reports > Enrolment dashboard
The report can be made available to specific users, at a Category level. In this case the users will see a link under Category administration. This might usually be a Manager or overviewed role.
The main features of the plugin are:
- Report for Site Level and Category level
- Access control through capability at Category context
- Logs the report viewed event in site Logs
- Download stats in multiple format (CSV, HTML, PDF, etc.)
This plugin is not going to change your life, but it is surprisingly useful on large and busy sites to understand what is happening with enrolments across courses.
You can download the plugin here:
There is also some additional documentation and screenshots available here:
Do you know you can read about and test almost 100 of the most useful and popular Moodle plugins on our https://plugins.moodlebites.com site, completely free !
- Moodle 4.0 – 15th May 2022
- Moodle 4.0 other highlights – 14th May 2022
- Moodle 4.0 Accessibility – 9th May 2022
One thought on “Moodle plugin of the month – Enrol stats”
Good to know that