A new series of posts exploring the various different Moodle question types.
This new series of posts is exploring the many different question types available for teachers to use within Moodle quizzes.
You might not even realise just how many different question types there are in Moodle! Many teachers just use one of two different options, without realising the power of some of the alternatives. Core questions types are:
- Calculated multi-choice
- Calculated simple
- Drag and drop into text
- Drag and drop markers
- Drag and drop onto image
- Embedded Answers (Cloze Test / Gap Fill)
- Multiple choice
- Short Answer
- Random short-answer matching
- Select missing words
And this isn’t considering plugin questions types!
So, follow this seres of “Moodle quiz questions – the ultimate guide” posts over the coming months 🙂
Latest posts by Stuart Mealor (see all)
- Moodle in 2032 (part 2 of 2) – 19th January 2019
- Version 3.6 of Moodle App available now – 18th January 2019
- Moodle plugin of the month – Flash Apocalypse report – 12th January 2019