Need to manage a Moodle server?
A course designed for people running their own Moodle server, or want to in the future.
If you would like to understand more about how to successfully setup, manage, maintain, secure, and upgrade your Moodle server environment then this is definitely the course for you!
The course is completely online, and asynchronous, to fit in with and around your busy schedule.
MoodleBites Server Administrator is a structured programme of eight Moodle courses (weeks). Each course contains approximately 2-4 hours work – although this varies depending on your previous experience with Moodle, server technology in general, and how much extension work you wish to complete.
The course covers topics such as:
- Setting up a test environment
- Installing server services
- Getting Moodle up-and-running
- Optimising your server for speed
- Moodle and server security
- Backup and monitoring
- Hardening and tweaking your server
Developed by HRDNZ (Certified Moodle Partner since 2006) and facilitated by senior server administrators, the full course outline is available here:
We run this course with a limit participant numbers to ensure high quality and interaction with the facilitator, so make sure you register in plenty of time.
- Moodle jobs: Seeking Moodle Admin – Contract – Remote – 29th May 2023
- Moodle theme render override last resort – 25th May 2023
- Learning quote of the week #230 – 24th May 2023