This plugin allows you to display the Courses in the Calendar as Site Events.
This rather unusual plugin caught my eye this month.
Essentially this plugin does exactly what its name suggests – it takes Courses and adds them directly to the Calendar and Site Events (so everyone sees them in sth Calendar). I can see this being useful in a number of use cases, but obviously it’s not for everyone!
This plugin has the following main features:
- Users can access a Course through a link in the Calendar.
- Administrators can update the Course date directly from the Calendar. It supports drag and drops functionality so automatically updates the Course with the new dates – cool !
- Administrators can also update the Course summary from the Calendar (also quite cool)
- You can alter the text link that takes users to the Course.
- You can change the courses Categories that will display.
Read more here: https://moodle.org/plugins/local_coursetocal