Moodle 3.4 merges the Course Participants and Enrolled Users pages!
If you are a Teacher that uses Moodle, maybe enrolling users, the latests changes that combine the Course Participants and Enrolled Users pages should save you some time 🙂
The changes mean you can now:
- Bulk edit enrolment status/dates for users in the course participants page (therefore removing the ‘brief/user details’ link)
- Enrol Users using a button on participants page
- Controls the participants page using custom filtering
- Roles column to participants page
- Groups column to the participants page
- Status column to the participants page
- Added ‘Proceed to course content’ link to participants page
Generally this is a good improvement, meaning more things can easily be done from one place – saving time.
There have been a few negative comments about the merging of these two pages, so post your comments below if you want to share your own feedback? 🙂
Latest posts by Stuart Mealor (see all)
- Moodle in 2032 (part 2 of 2) – 19th January 2019
- Version 3.6 of Moodle App available now – 18th January 2019
- Moodle plugin of the month – Flash Apocalypse report – 12th January 2019