Moodle 3.9 improvement – Recommended activities
Administrators can highlight recommended activities in Moodle 3.9.
In the Activity chooser in Moodle, each item has a star icon (for favouriting) and an information icon – leading to more information and documentation.
In Moodle 3.9 onwards, the activity chooser has tabs for different views. Exactly which tabs you see depend on the administrator’s settings and can include:
- Starred – any activity or resource you (the teacher) star as a favourite or frequently used activity
- All – all Activities and Resources together
- Activities – only Activities
- Resources – only Resources
Recommended is new, and contains items the administrator has chosen, or ‘recommended‘, in:
Site administration > Courses > Activity chooser > Recommended activities
Latest posts by ElearningWorld Admin (see all)
- Learning quote of the week #222 – 17th March 2023
- H5P Introductory Audio – 15th March 2023
- H5P.com updates – 12th March 2023